- Brexit and the WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement
- Original news
- What is the background to the TFA?
- What are the key features?
- How has the TFA been received by the UK and the EU?
- How could the UK potentially benefit pre-and post-Brexit?
- What does the TFA tell us about the way that the WTO negotiates (and the likely road ahead as the UK prepares to negotiate to secure its WTO status post-Brexit)?
- What happens now (eg, in terms of implementation)?
Public Law analysis: Claudia Watkins, senior PSL, and Matthew Townsend, partner at Allen & Overy’s Brexit team, examine some of the key components of the World Trade Organisation (WTO) Trade Facilitation Agreement (TFA) and consider some potential issues within the current nexus of Brexit.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial