- Brexit—the implications for projects and project financings
- How might project finance be affected by Brexit?
- How might infrastructure funding be affected?
- What are the possible implications for State aid?
- How might public procurement be impacted?
- What are the considerations for electricity and downstream gas?
- What are the considerations for renewables targets and carbon reduction commitments?
- Any final thoughts?
Banking & Finance analysis: Peter Wright and Andrew Petry, both partners in the London office of Simmons & Simmons, examine the potential implications for projects and project financings in light of the UK’s vote to leave the EU in the referendum on 23 June 2016.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial