- Brexit and the environment—current state of play
- What are the current UK and EU negotiating positions on key environmental issues such as emissions trading, chemicals and REACH?
- What do the negotiating positions say with regard to alignment of UK laws with EU-laws and non-regression?
- Are there any other key areas of negotiation that could affect environmental law?
- How might the UK Internal Market Bill affect environmental laws?
- When might we know the direction of travel in key environmental areas and what are the next steps?
Environment analysis: Simon Tilling, Partner and head of environmental law at Burges Salmon LLP considers the current UK-EU negotiating position on key environmental issues, the alignment of UK laws with EU-laws and non-regression, the potential impact of the United Kingdom Internal Market Bill on these issues and what to expect moving forward.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial