- Brexit SI Bulletin—latest drafts and sifting committee reports, 11 December 2020
- Latest ESIC recommendations
- Latest SLSC recommendations
- Instruments of interest
- Instruments not drawn to the special attention of the House
- Sifting during coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Further information
Public Law analysis: The Commons European Statutory Instruments Committee (ESIC) and the Lords Secondary Legislation Scrutiny Committee (SLSC) are responsible for the sifting process under the European Union (Withdrawal) Act 2018 (EU(W)A 2018). These committees scrutinise proposed negative Brexit SIs and make recommendations on the appropriate parliamentary procedure before the instruments are laid in Parliament. This bulletin outlines the latest updates and recommendations, collated on 11 December 2020.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial