- Brexit and public procurement—examining the WTO Government Procurement Agreement
- What is the WTO government procurement agreement (GPA)?
- What are the key features of the regime?
- How does the regime compare with the EU procurement regime implemented in the UK?
- If the UK defaulted to trade on a WTO basis, would it need to change its domestic public procurement law?
- How might this outcome impact investment in UK public projects?
- What are your predictions for the future of UK public procurement post-Brexit?
Public Law analysis: David Hansom, partner and head of procurement law at VWV LLP, examines the World Trade Organisation (WTO) procurement rules and the possible impact on the UK’s public procurement regime in light of the issuing of the Article 50 TEU notice.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial