- Brexit and its implications for real estate finance
- Has the UK’s vote in favour of Brexit had any immediate effects on real estate finance transactions?
- Is there any difference in effect on investment finance and development finance transactions?
- What do you think will be the long-term effects on real estate finance?
- What are the implications of Brexit for existing deals?
- Are there any potential upsides of Brexit for real estate finance?
- Is there anything else that real estate finance lenders or borrowers ought to be thinking about?
Banking and Finance analysis: How will the Brexit vote affect real estate finance? Sarah Watkinson, partner at Ashurst, discusses the implications of the falling currency for overseas investors, trading debt, development finance, passport problems and insolvency.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial