- Brexit and Euratom
- Original news
- What is the history of Euratom?
- What does Brexit mean for membership of Euratom?
- If Britain does exit from Euratom membership, what are Britain’s options for nuclear cooperation?
- Continued collaboration with Euratom
- Wider international conventions
- Agreements with third parties
- How will exiting Euratom affect the UK nuclear industry? Is there potential for projects to be placed on hold while new standalone treaties are negotiated?
Environment analysis: What’s the future for the European Atomic Energy Community (Euratom)? Stephen Tromans QC of 39 Essex Chambers, and Jenny Richards, managing director, and Dr Joe McHugh OBE, technical director, at Hydrock NMCL (part of Hydrock Group), comment on Euratom and the impact of the UK leaving the EU.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial