- Brexit and design rights
- If the UK leaves the EU what impact will this have on proprietors of registered Community designs?
- What practical tips would you give to the proprietors of registered Community designs, to assist them in protecting their position?
- What aspects of a design are protected by unregistered Community design rights?
- Why is the unregistered Community design right particularly useful in the fashion design industry?
- If the UK leaves the EU, what impact will this have on proprietors of unregistered Community design rights?
- What position is the UK Intellectual Property Office (UKIPO) taking in relation to designs?
- What are the challenges for the future?
IP&IT analysis: What impact will Brexit have on design rights? Sarah Hadland of SH & Associates considers potential changes to the protection that designers in fast-moving industries will be able to obtain for their designs, and the steps that they take to protect their position.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial