- Brexit and contractual joint ventures—the impact on businesses
- What are the potential implications of Brexit for parties to JV arrangements under the Withdrawal Agreement Scenario and No Deal Scenario for contractual joint ventures which exclusively relate to the UK and those which have an EU aspect?
- Staffing challenges
- Supply risk
- More specific Brexit impacts
- Given Brexit and uncertainties surrounding the Withdrawal Agreement Scenario and Future Trade Arrangement, how are practitioners (acting on behalf of parties to JV arrangements) adapting their approach to the negotiation and drafting of contractual joint ventures which exclusively relate to the UK and those which have an EU aspect?
- Focus on pricing
- Sharp focus on exit
- Greater engagement
- EU Regulations
- Are there any related issues which practitioners advising on contractual JVs should consider?
Commercial analysis: What impact may Brexit have on contractual joint ventures (JVs)? Amanda Coale, a commercial solicitor and manager in the south region legal services team at KPMG, assesses the implications for commercial practitioners advising on contractual JVs from the perspective of the parties to contractual JV arrangements.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial