- Brexit Bulletin—key updates, research tips and resources [Archived]
- What does Brexit mean in practice?
- What is the situation from exit day?
- Summary of key dates and milestones
- What is in the Withdrawal Agreement and Political Declaration?
- What is the transition or implementation period? Is there a difference?
- How is the implementation period reflected in UK law?
- What happens to retained EU law during the implementation period?
- What happens to Brexit SIs during the implementation period?
- Note on references to exit day within deferred Brexit SIs
- Note on Brexit SIs which lapsed before exit day pending parliamentary approval
- What is the position of the Court of Justice of the European Union during the implementation period?
- Is exit day still relevant in light of the implementation period?
- What are the key priorities during the implementation period?
- Key priority—negotiating the future EU-UK relationship
- EU position
- UK position
- Terms of reference
- Schedule of negotiations
- Draft legal texts
- Key differences in the UK and EU approach
- Key priority—implementation of the Withdrawal Agreement
- Implementing the Northern Ireland Protocol
- Warning over non-compliance with citizens’ rights
- Key priority—domestic preparation
- What is in the Brexit legislation pipeline?
- Pipeline of Brexit-related primary legislation
- Pipeline of Brexit SIs
- What are the key milestones during the implementation period?
- Key milestones
- How has coronavirus (COVID-19) impacted priorities and progress towards the key milestones?
- What happened at the High Level Conference?
- What happened at the October European Council?
- Could the implementation period be extended?
- What if more time is needed?
- Is ‘no deal’ still relevant?
- No deal with the EU?
- No deal with non-EU countries?
- No deal within the UK?
- No deal on the United Kingdom Internal Market Bill?
- Contingency planning for all eventualities
- Preparing for the ‘reasonable worst-case scenario’
- What guidance is available?
- Preparing for a possible ‘Australia-style’ arrangement
- How can I keep up to date on the latest Brexit developments?
- Brexit news updates and analysis
- Brexit timelines and trackers
- Brexit toolkit
- Brexit transition hub
- More questions? LexTalk®Brexit!
- Collaborate and network with a Lexis®PSL community of expert lawyers
This Brexit Bulletin provides a quick reference Brexit research aid and updating tool. It answers key questions on Brexit and includes helpful Brexit updates, research tips and resources. Focussing on the Brexit transition, it includes links to further reading materials, plus guidance on keeping up to date on key Brexit developments and the implications for UK law.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial