- Brexit bulletin: House of Lords Select Committees continue to examine Brexit
- Latest reports relating to Brexit
- EU Home Affairs Sub-Committee report—Brexit: judicial oversight of the European Arrest Warrant
- EU Energy and Environment Sub-Committee report—Brexit: farm animal welfare
- New inquiries relating to Brexit
- EU Financial Affairs Sub-Committee—financial regulation and supervision
- International Relations Committee—the UK and the Balkans
- EU Internal Market Sub-Committee—UK competition policy
- Science and Technology Committee—life sciences and the industrial strategy
- Further information
Public Law analysis: As Parliament formally adjourned for the summer recess, a number of Lords Select Committees published reports and launched new inquiries, calling for evidence on a range of Brexit related issues including financial regulation, international relations, competition and State aid, and life sciences. Here is a roundup of the latest key announcements.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial