- Brexit—a view from Switzerland (Part 2)
- From the perspective of Switzerland, what are the key issues surrounding Brexit?
- UK access to or exclusion from the EU single market
- The possible consequences of increased trade barriers for the UK
- The UK’s approach to EU fundamental freedoms including freedom of movement
- Stability of the Eurozone
- The impact of probable EU regulatory burden for the UK, or complexities for Switzerland
- The future of the digital single market after Brexit
- What precedent could Brexit set?
Public Law analysis: With the EU institutions and the EU27 Member States assessing the potential fallout from Brexit, this series continues our exploration of the effect of the UK’s exit from the EU on different jurisdictions across Europe. Victoria Curzon Price, professor emeritus of the University of Geneva, examines single market access, immigration concerns, and other key talking points of Brexit from a Swiss perspective.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial