- Breathing Space Scheme Regulations laid for England and Wales
- When will the Regulations come into force and what is their extent?
- Background and intention of the Regulations
- Breathing space moratorium
- Debt advice provider
- Debt advice provider assessment
- Creditor notification and rights
- Timescales and protections
- Mental health crisis moratorium
Restructuring & Insolvency analysis: Steven Wood, insolvency practice support specialist at ICAS takes a look at the Debt Respite Scheme (Breathing Space Moratorium and Mental Health Crisis Moratorium)(England and Wales) Regulations 2020 (the Regulations), which were laid in draft on 15 July 2020 with a view to implementing the government’s new statutory breathing space scheme in England and Wales.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial