- Breach of care involving a non-thorough risk assessment (Spearman v Royal United Bath Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust)
- Original news
- What is the background to the case?
- What is the significance of this case? Why is it important to practitioners?
- How helpful is this judgment in clarifying this area?
- What are the practical implications of the judgment? What should practitioners be mindful of when advising in this area?
Personal Injury analysis: Dan Isaac, senior associate at Enable Law, explains the background to the case of Spearman v Royal United Bath Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and considers the implications of the High Court judgment.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial