- Bold petitioning creditors beware
- Original news
- What was the background to the hearing?
- What were the legal issues the deputy judge had to decide?
- What were the main legal arguments put forward?
- What did the judge decide, and why?
- To what extent is the judgment helpful in clarifying the law in this area?
- What practical lessons can those advising take away from this case?
Restructuring & Insolvency analysis: Is a winding-up petition bound to be struck out where there is a clash of evidence, and notwithstanding a challenge to the credibility of the company’s evidence? Elaine Palser of 9 Stone Buildings considers the recent decision of Gabriel Moss QC (sitting as a deputy judge of the High Court) in Re A Company.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial