- Blowing the whistle in the workplace
- What protection does the public Interest Disclosure Act 1998 (PIDA 1998) provide whistleblowers?
- What criteria must be met in order to qualify as a whistleblower?
- Does this protection have any relation to the usefulness of the information?
- Have there been any noteworthy cases or developments recently?
- Does current legislation offer enough protection for whistleblowers?
Corporate Crime analysis: How robust are the UK’s whistleblower protections, Slater and Gordon senior associate Josephine Van Lierop discusses what it takes to qualify as a whistleblower and what protection is afforded to those who decide to expose wrongdoing at their company.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial