- Big energy saving week—what’s next for energy policies in 2019?
- What action has been taken so far on making it easier for customers to switch energy suppliers and access discounts? What more could be done in this area, and are there any consultations to note?
- What other progress has there been in 2018 for energy saving (eg smart metering and energy efficiency initiatives or incentives)?
- What has the progress been around green energy tariffs and in particular, the work of the Green Finance Taskforce?
- What should energy lawyers keep an eye out for on the domestic supply side of the energy market in 2019?
Energy analysis: In light of big energy saving week 2019, Anna Sweeney, senior knowledge lawyer at Addleshaw Goddard LLP, weighs in on progress made concerning energy saving policies and provides a glimpse into the energy landscape in 2019.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial