- Beyond Brexit: changes in visa application processes
- What has changed for non-EEA applicants?
- What has changed for EEA applicants?
- Is the process the same for applications under the new Hong Kong B(N)Os route?
- Are there any issues with the ID check app?
- Do decisions come faster when the ID application is used?
- Is an electronic immigration status the way forward? Will the appointments be scrapped for everyone?
Immigration analysis: Alisa Khozina, Solicitor and Manager at Ernst & Young LLP, considers the recent process changes in the post-Brexit immigration system, looking at the changes for both non-European Economic Area (EEA) and EEA applicants.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial