- Bearer shares—how to avoid a grizzly ending
- What has been the traditional role of bearer shares?
- What is happening in relation to bearer shares in February this year?
- Why is the change happening now?
- Does the change give rise to any risk for lenders who hold bearer shares as security?
- What should such lenders do to protect their security position?
- Is there anything else lenders need to consider in relation to the change?
Banking & Finance analysis: How will the upcoming changes to bearer shares affect lenders? Ruth Marken, partner at Olswang, profiles the detail of the changes to an antiquated form of share ownership, offering the lowdown on how bearer shareholders should aim to deal with the coming changes.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial