- Banning restrictive contractual clauses: the FCA’s bid to promote competition
- What is the background to this policy statement?
- What should firms be particularly aware of?
- How has the FCA dealt with clauses relating to cross-selling and cross-subsidisation of services and other industry concerns in the final policy statement?
- What action do firms need to take in light of this policy statement?
- How should lawyers advise their clients?
Financial Services analysis: Have there been barriers to healthy competition? Robert Finney, a partner at Holman Fenwick Willan, examines the FCA’s policy statement on the prohibition of restrictive contractual clauses and advises what the new rules and guidance mean for firms.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial