- Banks now using schemes to comply with BRRD
- What are the key provisions of BRRD?
- What were the key practical effects of the two English schemes used by the Co-Operative Bank (Co-Op) to restructure?
- Are we likely to see more banks using schemes to comply with BRRD requirements?
- What other restructuring tools are available under BRRD?
- What are the key challenges facing banks in the future?
Restructuring & Insolvency analysis: Tom Garske, associate partner at Citihub Consulting, discusses what the benefits of using schemes to abide by the provisions of the EU Bank Recovery and Resolution Directive (BRRD) are to banks.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial