- Banking & Finance weekly highlights—14 June 2018
- In this issue:
- Joint working party of Law Society committees publishes guidance notes on guarantees, intra-group loans and distributions
- LMA highlights issues with EU Directive on credit servicers and purchasers
- Acquisition finance
- Loan Market Association’s ‘super senior/senior ICA’—a new standard?
- Islamic finance
- Sixth edition of IFSI stability report released
- Debt capital markets
- ECB releases Q1 2018 statistics on euro area securities issues
- Options for those seeking to bring a mis-selling claim against a bank (Parmar and another v Barclays Bank Plc)
- Regulation of derivatives and structured products
- European Parliament adopts EMIR amendment
- Regulation for banking lawyers
- EMMI announces cessation of two-week, two-month and nine-month Euribor
- Additional news—daily and weekly news alerts
- New and updated content
- New Practice Notes
- Latest Q&As
- Useful information
This week’s edition of the Banking & Finance highlights includes the publication of guidance notes on guarantees, intra-group loans and distributions by a Law Society joint working party, the LMA highlights issues with the EU directive on credit servicers and purchasers and EMMI announces the cessation of two-week, two-month and nine-month Euribor from December 2018 onwards.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial