- Balancing confidentiality and comity in Jersey trusts (J v K and others)
- Original news
- What was the background to the case?
- What were the issues before the court?
- What did the court decide?
- What should advisors and their clients take away from this decision?
Private Client analysis: When should maintaining the confidentiality of information take precedence over a court’s obligations to give effect to letters of request? Andreas Kistler, partner in Carey Olsen’s trusts and private wealth and litigation teams in Jersey, considers the case of J v K.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial