- Bad faith trade mark applications in China
- What may have prompted this research?
- What is the extent of bad faith trade mark applications in China?
- How do bad faith trade mark applications affect UK businesses operating in China?
- What can UK businesses do to minimise exposure to bad faith trade mark applications in China?
- How should lawyers advise businesses looking to obtain resolution of a bad faith trade mark application in China?
IP & IT analysis: Jamie Rowlands, partner at Wragge Lawrence Graham & Co LLP, China, considers the Intellectual Property Office’s (IPO) recent report on bad faith trademark applications in China, the impact on UK businesses and what practical steps lawyers can take to resolve such issues.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial