- BAC arbitration rules 2019—a reflection
- Original news
- What prompted BAC to revise its arbitration rules?
- What are the key changes introduced by the BAC Rules 2019?
- Do these changes represent a significant development of the 2015 rules?
- Why should parties choose the BAC Rules 2019 to resolve their disputes?
- How do the BAC Rules 2019 compare with those of the China International Economic and Trade Commission (CIETAC)?
- How do the BAC Rules 2019 contribute to the development of China as an arbitration hub?
Arbitration analysis: The Beijing Arbitration Commission (BAC)/Beijing International Arbitration Center (BIAC) have taken steps to boost efficiency and increase the fee transparency to enhance their appeal. Janie Wong, legal director at Addleshaw Goddard (Hong Kong) LLP, considers the 2019 edition of the BAC Arbitration Rules (the BAC Rules 2019).
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial