- Aviation greenhouse gas emissions
- What are the background developments to this decision?
- Why was the decision made?
- What is the purpose of the decision?
- What is the special reserve and how can operators benefit from it?
- How has benchmarking changed?
Environment analysis: What were the main points made by the European Commission in decision (EU) 2016/775, on the benchmark to allocate greenhouse gas emission allowances free of charge to aircraft operators? Estelle Dehon, barrister at Cornerstone Barristers, looks at the implications of the decision and highlights its benefits.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial