- Aviation emissions standard ready for take-off
- Original news
- What are the details of the deal?
- What is the proposed standard?
- What is the background to this deal?
- Why is this a landmark development?
- What does this mean for aircraft operators?
- What comments has the proposal received?
- What are the next steps?
- What other key agreements/legislation exists to curb international emission?
Environment analysis: Joanna Kolatsis, head of Hill Dickinson’s aviation and travel practice, and Lucy Schofield, an associate at Hill Dickinson, give a break down on the deal for a global standard cap for aviation emissions.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial