- Automatic enrolment—simpler procedures for businesses?
- Original news
- What will the changes cover?
- Exceptions to the employer duty
- Company directors
- Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs)
- Tax-protected status
- Winding-up lump sums (WULS)
- Compliance easements
- Transitional easement for formerly contracted-out salary-related schemes
- Will the changes be welcomed by employers?
Pensions analysis: The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) has published its proposed changes to the automatic enrolment (AE) process. The changes are intended to simplify the process and to reduce the burdens on businesses. Maralyn Thomas, director at Castle Pension Trustees, looks at the proposals.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial