- Are you prepared for IDD implementation?
- Original news
- What are the FCA's concerns in relation to upcoming regulatory changes such as the renewal transparency rules and the implementation of the IDD?
- What steps to improve transparency should firms be taking, and what are the potential penalties for failure to do so?
- What should firms be doing now to ensure IDD compliance by 23 February 2018?
- Are there any likely pitfalls/concerns in relation to the upcoming regulatory changes? Is everything clear or are there grey areas remaining?
- What will these changes mean in practice for firms?
- How do these changes fit in with the trends in this area of law? What are your predictions for the future?
Insurance & Reinsurance law analysis: Will the implementation of the Insurance Distribution Directive achieve the FCA's consumer and competition objectives? Roseyna Jahangir, associate at Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP, looks at the FCA’s concerns over insurance firms’ renewal shortcomings.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial