- Are mesothelioma mortality rates in decline?
- Original news
- What are the key points to take away from this data? What is the overall scale of the disease and can you estimate the future burden that might be caused by mesothelioma deaths?
- Are there any grey areas in the data? How have these shown up in recent mesothelioma claims?
- Are there any other trends or developments worth mentioning?
- What are your predictions for the future in this area?
Personal Injury analysis: A recent report from the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) shows that the impact of mesothelioma caused by exposure to asbestos is not in decline. Helen Childs, partner in the personal injury team at Royds Withy King in Oxford and an accredited specialist in both occupational and asbestos disease, explains their findings and suggests that the burden of mesothelioma—particularly for women—is likely to continue to rise.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial