- Are lookalikes really causing consumer confusion?
- Original news
- Why was this research undertaken?
- What does this research say about the statutory definition of lookalikes and what were the other key findings?
- How is the prevention of lookalikes dealt with under current laws?
- Following this report, what changes might be on the horizon for lookalikes?
- What should lawyers be advising in this area of law and what should they take from this report?
IP & IT analysis: What were the Intellectual Property Office’s (IPO) findings in the report into the impact of lookalike products? Melanie McGuirk, IP & Media partner at Pannone, comments on the report and reminds lawyers how difficult it can be to succeed in lookalike passing off cases.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial