- Arbitration in banking and finance—new research project launched
- Why did you set up the Arbitration in Finance project, and what do you hope to achieve?
- Why is arbitration a good solution for solving disputes in the financial services sector?
- How much is arbitration currently used as a means of resolving banking and finance disputes?
- What role has International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA) played in the development of arbitration in the banking and finance sector?
- What barriers remain?
- How can appropriate dispute resolution mechanisms best be documented in contracts?
Banking & Finance analysis: Professor Dr Klaus Peter Berger, (KPB) Director of the Institute for Banking Law and Centre for Transnational law (CENTRAL) at the University of Cologne and P.R.I.M.E. Finance Expert, and P.R.I.M.E. Finance Head of Secretariat, Camilla Macpherson (CM), discuss a new project on arbitration in banking and finance led by Professor Berger.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial