- Applicability of dispute settlement procedures to the enforcement of arbitral awards in Russia
- Mandatory pre-filing stage in the Russian Commercial Courts
- Overview of the enforcement of arbitral awards in Russia
- Courts' tendency to expand the grounds for refusal when considering applications for the enforcement of the arbitral awards
- Supreme Court clarification—an end to the misinterpretation of the law
- Concluding remarks
Arbitration analysis: Olga Putushkina, Attorney-at-law (Russia) at Tsukanov Ponomaryova & Partners and Joseph Overstreet, both of the CIS Arbitration Forum, consider the applicability of dispute settlement procedures to the enforcement of arbitral awards in Russia.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial