- Anti-trust enforcement—assessing the loan syndication market
- Original news
- What is the background to the report?
- What issues or areas of concern have been identified?
- What might the next steps be at the EU and local level? How might Brexit affect this?
- What are the compliance recommendations going forward?
Banking & Finance analysis: Francesco Liberatore, partner at Squire Patton Boggs, examines the European Commission’s final report, ‘EU loan syndication and its impact on competition in credit markets’, which evaluates the loan syndication market and whether lenders in certain Member States are able to violate anti-trust rules when collaborating in loan syndication work.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial