- Anti-corruption summit—enforcement and penalties
- Has the enforcement and penalties regime in the UK been effective in tackling corruption?
- What are the strengths/weaknesses in the UK’s approach?
- Is the UK strong enough in terms of enforcement and penalties? Are there any lessons we can learn from other jurisdictions?
- What are the challenges in terms of enforcement and the penalties regime?
- What would you like to see on the agenda at the summit?
Corporate Crime analysis: What are the challenges faced by the UK regarding corruption? With the upcoming anti-corruption summit approaching, John Gollaglee, partner, and James Moss, associate at DLA Piper, consider how the enforcement and penalties regime tackles fraud in the UK.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial