- Analysis of the Pension Regulator’s Annual Funding Statement 2021
- Original news
- What is the purpose of TPR’s Annual Funding Statement for defined benefit schemes?
- What are the key messages outlined in the Annual Funding Statement 2021? Are there any specific issues highlighted?
- How will the information contained in the Statement impact on trustees and employers of defined benefit schemes and how such schemes should be managed going forward?
- What are the next steps for trustees and employers? Are there any particular issues that they will need to specifically address?
Pensions analysis: Senior associate, Amy Davies, and trainee solicitor, Isaac Bedi from Burges Salmon LLP provide analysis of the Pension Regulator’s (TPR) Annual Funding Statement 2021.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial