- Analysing the usefulness of the new OPG guides
- Original news
- Why have these new guides been introduced?
- Why might these guides be useful?
- How would these guides help lay persons?
- How might this affect practitioners and their clients?
- Any other comment?
Private Client analysis: Rosemary Milns, associate at Hunters (incorporating May May & Merrimans), examines the Office of the Public Guardian’s (OPG) guides on becoming a new attorney and explains why they are useful for present and future attorneys.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial