- Analysing the latest form of LMA real estate finance investment facility agreement
- What are the key changes that have been made to the recommended form of facility agreement for real estate finance multi-property investment transactions?
- What is the background to the new provisions?
- What is the effect of the new provisions?
- Are any of the new provisions likely to be subject to negotiations?
- What should lawyers take note of, in particular?
Banking and Finance analysis: Clive Wells, partner, and Paul Carroll, associate, both at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom (UK) LLP, examine the key changes that have been made to the Loan Market Association’s recommended form of facility agreement for real estate finance multi-property investment transactions.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial