- Analysing DWP’s consultation on permitted charges within defined contribution (DC) pension schemes
- Original story
- What is the background to the consultation?
- What is being proposed and why?
- Limit on flat fees
- Future reform of permitted charging structures
- What are the implications for pension schemes?
- What happens next?
Pensions analysis: The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) issued a consultation on 24 May 2021 relating to DC schemes used for automatic enrolment purposes and which covers two areas: limits on flat fees and future reform of permitted charging structures. Nicola Rondel, counsel at Hogan Lovells International LLP, discusses the DWP’s consultation proposals and the implications of these proposals for schemes.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial