- An unclear future for children’s services
- Original news
- Under what circumstances could children’s services be taken over?
- What lessons could the children’s sector learn from the academy experience?
- What provisions will the government put in place for returning control to local authorities?
- How will the relationship work in practice between the local authority and the third parties if control is taken away?
Local Government analysis: How will the proposed OFSTED inspections of children’s services work in practice and under what circumstances could a trust take over a children’s service? Tom Wilson, barrister at 1 Garden Court, discusses the government’s proposals and suggests the details remain rather ambiguous.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial