- An argument for ‘undue influence’ (Libyan Investment Authority v Goldman Sachs International)
- Original news
- What were the facts in this case?
- What issues did this case raise and what did the court decide? Why is the case significant?
- Does the judgment develop this area of law?
- What lessons can practitioners derive from this judgment?
Banking & Finance analysis: Alex Burton, partner at Trowers & Hamlins in London, considers the recent case of Libyan Investment Authority (incorporated under the laws of the State of Libya) v Goldman Sachs International.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial