- American Arbitration Association sets agenda for 2018
- What are the developments?
- New cybersecurity initiative
- 'Streamlined Three-Arbitrator Panel Option'
- Publishing arbitrator challenges
- New arbitrator search tool
Law360, New York: The American Arbitration Association (AAA) president and CEO India Johnson does not care for arbitration being referred to as being big business, telling Law360 she considers arbitration a means of serving the public and providing a ‘solution to a problem’. Law360 has taken a closer look at how the AAA and its International Centre for Dispute Resolution are focused in 2018 on improving their offerings by tackling issues like cybersecurity, arbitrator challenges, and greater cost savings for involved parties.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial