- Amendments to the Family Procedure Rules 2010, practice directions and family forms
- Original news
- Which rules are changing?
- Service of applications for occupation orders, non-molestation orders and forced marriage protections orders
- Amendment to Part 16
- Which forms are changing?
- Enforcement forms
- Protective orders
- Matrimonial and civil partnership proceedings
- What are the changes to the practice directions?
- When do the changes come into effect?
- What should practitioners be aware of?
Family analysis: Amendments to the Family Procedure Rules 2010 (FPR 2010) take effect on 6 April 2017, including amendments to Parts 10 and 11 to clarify rules of service. Additionally there are some minor amendments to practice directions and some new and updated family forms.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial