- Amended charging regime introduced for NHS patients from overseas
- What do the Amendment Regulations entail and what changes will they introduce?
- Recovery of costs
- Recording of patient status
- Palliative care
- Assisted conception
- Dependants of refugees and asylum seekers
- Ship workers
- What will this mean for relevant providers?
Local government analysis: Under the National Health Service (Charges to Overseas Visitors) (Amendment) Regulations 2017, SI 2017/756 (the Amendment Regulations) changes have been introduced regarding certain NHS service charges for individuals who are not ordinarily resident in the UK. We consider the likely practical impact of those changes upon healthcare providers.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial