- Alternative funding methods for corporate litigation
- What is the attraction of third party litigation funding for corporates?
- How is the relationship between corporate and funder structured?
- How do the litigation funders make their money?
- What are the risks associated with third-party funding?
- What does 2016 hold for litigation funding in the UK?
Dispute Resolution analysis: As litigation funder Burford Capital signs a $45m deal to provide third party funding for the BT Group, Rosemary Ioannou, senior counsel at Vannin Capital, explains the attraction of this alternative method of funding for large corporates.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial