- All change for social housing in Wales—Regulation of Registered Social Landlords (Wales) Act 2018
- What is the purpose of the regulatory change for Welsh Social Housing?
- What are the practical consequences of the change?
- What are the principal differences between regulation in England and Wales now?
- What does this change mean for RSLs/RPs who operate in both jurisdictions?
Local Government analysis: Ahead of the Regulation of Registered Social Landlords (Wales) Act 2018, RRSL(W)A 2018, coming into effect, Gemma Bell, partner and member of the housing corporate services team at Anthony Collins Solicitors, outlines the key changes being introduced and explains where the new regulation governing social housing in Wales now diverges from England’s regulatory regime.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial