- AI in law firms—a game changer in legal practice?
- How have you seen technology change the way your law firm works?
- So how has technology changed the way lawyers work—and how will it continue to change?
- How can AI assist the integration of a firm’s knowledge?
- What are the costs implications of AI for law firms?
- So is AI the way to go for law firms?
- What does the future hold?
Practice Management analysis: While the most forward thinking law firms are ready to embrace artificial intelligence (AI), robots are not taking over the legal world any time soon. That said, its utilisation is undoubtedly proving valuable for law firms who are investing in it. Nicola Laver talks to Isabel Parker, director of legal services innovation at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, and Charles Kerrigan, partner and head of the international finance practice group at Olswang, about the latest developments as part of a special report examining the relationship between new technology and the legal sector.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial