- AG Opinion increases predictability of jurisdiction
- Original news
- What was the background to this dispute?
- What were the questions referred to the CJEU?
- How did AG Szpunar deal with the ‘harmful event’ test?
- What messages can lawyers take from this Opinion?
IP & IT analysis: Donny Surtani, a senior associate at Herbert Smith Freehills LLP analyses the Advocate General’s Opinion in Universal Music v Schilling and explores how, if adopted by the Court of Justice (CJEU), this would increase the predictability of EU jurisdiction rules.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial