- After the vote for Brexit—implications for project finance
- Has the UK’s vote in favour of Brexit had any immediate effects on funding for infrastructure projects? What do you think will be the long-term effects on such funding?
- What are the implications of Brexit for existing projects funded by the EIB?
- What will be the EIB’s role in future projects in the UK?
- How might Brexit impact on procurement of projects?
- Are there any potential upsides of Brexit for project finance?
- Is there anything else that project lenders and/or sponsors ought to be thinking about?
Banking & Finance analysis: What might Brexit mean for project finance? Philip Vernon, global practice co-head of corporate projects at Ashurst, sets out his view on the short-term and long-term implications for project finance.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial