- Affordable Housing and Viability SPG adopted in London
- Original news
- What are the key proposals of the SPG which developers and local authorities should be aware of?
- Threshold approach to viability
- Exercise of MoL’s powers of call-in
- Detailed guidance on viability assessments
- Build to rent schemes
Planning analysis: The Mayor of London (MoL) has adopted his Affordable Housing and Viability Supplementary Planning Guidance (SPG), following public consultation in 2016/2017. It sets out how the MoL will, and how local planning authorities in London (LPAs) are expected to, determine applications for planning permission for 10 or more homes.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial